- This listing is for one ADULT mask that you buy, and WE WILL DONATE!
- To learn more about where we are currently donating masks, please visit our FAQ's page.
- Limit of 10 masks per person due to high demand.
- Made-to- order.
- Mask print varies!
- We are unable to take order based on print or color at this time. Our goal is to make masks which can be used to protect yourself and others. To maximize our production, we are unable to offer this option.
- Please note, materials vary due to high demand and limited materials in the market due to COVID-19. Our masks are made of 3 layers.
- 100% Cotton front and back layers
- Inner layer varies:
- 100% cotton OR
- Straps are elastic
- WASH BEFORE WEARING!
- Machine washable in a delicates bag
- Use hot water to help kill any bacteria
- Wash with like colors
- Hang to dry (these can shrink if put in the dryer)
- Iron if needed, but do not iron over the elastic bands. This will burn and destroy them.
- Wash after each use to remove any bacteria that could have gotten on your mask.
Size and Fit:
One size fits most
- *if your mask feels too large, simply tie a small loop knot in the elastic
- To wear the mask, slide the loops over your ears and use the fabric to cover your nose, mouth, and chin.
- Prior to wearing:
- For masks with different prints on front and back, we recommend picking one print to use as the outside. Do not alternate, as the outside will collect the most bacteria.
- For masks with the same print on front and back, we recommend marking a small dot on one side with a pen to remember which side is used as the outside.
Shipping and Returns:
- Due to increasing demand, please allow 5-10 business days for us to fulfill your order.
- For sanitary reasons, we do not accept returns or refunds on these items.
These masks ARE NOT N-95/ medical grade masks, and they DO NOT fully prevent you from getting sick. You CAN still get COVID-19 while wearing a mask. You should SOCIAL DISTANCE a MINIMUM of 6 FT while wearing these masks. Please see the CDC website for more information on homemade masks and social distancing.
To answer some additional questions you may have about our masks, please see our FAQ's Page.
For any other questions or comments, please contact us at email@example.com