- This listing is for one CHILD SIZE mask.
- Limit of 10 masks per person due to high demand.
- Made-to- order.
- Mask print varies!
- We are unable to take order based on print or color at this time. Our goal is to make masks which can be used to protect yourself and others. To maximize our production, we are unable to offer this option.
- If you are in the military and need specific colors, please contact us at the email below.
- These masks were made and handled by others before your received them, so please WASH BEFORE WEARING! *See below Care Info for more information.
- Please note, materials vary due to high demand and limited materials in the market due to COVID-19. Our masks are made of 3 layers.
- 100% Cotton front and back layers
- Inner layer varies:
- 100% cotton OR
- Straps are
- Bias tape OR
- twill tape
- WASH BEFORE WEARING!
- Machine washable in a delicates bag
- Use hot water to help kill any bacteria
- Wash with like colors
- Hang to dry (these can shrink if put in the dryer)
- Iron if needed
- Wash after each use to remove any bacteria that could have gotten on your mask.
Size and Fit:
- One size fits most
- To wear the mask, tie the two top straps together, and the bottom two straps together behind the Childs head in a bow knot so that it is easy to remove. Use the fabric to cover their nose, mouth, and chin.
- An alternative way to tie the straps is to tie the top strap to the bottom strap on each side and slip the mask over the Childs ears to secure the mask to their face.
- Make sure that the mask is secure, but not too tight, and that the child can easily breathe!
- Always supervise children while they are wearing the mask!
- Prior to wearing:
- For masks with different prints on front and back, we recommend picking one print to use as the outside. Do not alternate, as the outside will collect the most bacteria.
- For masks with the same print on front and back, we recommend marking a small dot on one side with a pen to remember which side is used as the outside.
Shipping and Returns:
- Due to increasing demand, please allow 5-10 business days for us to fulfill and ship your order.
- For sanitary reasons, we do not accept returns or refunds on these items.
These masks ARE NOT N-95/ medical grade masks, and they DO NOT fully prevent you from getting sick. You CAN still get COVID-19 while wearing a mask. You should SOCIAL DISTANCE a MINIMUM of 6 FT while wearing these masks. Please see the CDC website for more information on homemade masks and social distancing.
To answer some additional questions you may have about our masks, please see our FAQ's Page.
For any other questions or comments, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org